Thursday 8 February 2007

My blog!

Hi , I'm really excited because I've created this blog thanks to a teacher training course and it's my very first experience with new technologies applied to language teaching. As a way to start, I have used some links which I really like and I recommend my students to practise the English language. I hope you enjoy it and provide me with some feedback. I hope you like this place. You can use it to practise the English language, make your comments, asks questions, make suggestions, etc. Learn and have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi maite We throw(add) you of less! I wait that estes well,she was listening to songs and and hearing one that to tasted very much here I leave her you, hope that you like .. to been a pleasure all an embrace to know yourself.I(feel) it for the mistakes it is begins with a translator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQfqSWe8eVE