Friday, 5 December 2008
Monday, 24 November 2008
Listen to this song and fill in the gaps with the missing verbs:
"Have You Ever?"
Have you ever ……………………….. somebody so much
It makes you cry
Have you ever …………………….. something so bad
You can't sleep at night
Have you ever ………………………….. to find the words
But they don't come out right
Have you ever, have you ever
Have you ever ……………………….. in love
Been in love so bad
You'd do anything to make them understand
Have you ever …………………… someone steal your heart away
You'd give anything to make them feel the same
Have you ever …………………….. for words to get you in their heart
But you don't know what to say
And you don't know where to start
Have you ever…………………. the one
You've ……………….. of all of your life
You'd do just about anything to look into their eyes
Have you finally ……………………………the one you've ................... your heart to
Only to find that one won't give their heart to you
Have you ever ………………………..your eyes and
Dreamed that they were there
And all you can do is wait for the day when they will care
What do I gotta do to get you in my arms baby
What do I gotta say to get to your heart
To make you understand how I need you next to me
Gotta get you in my world
'Cuz baby I can't sleep
"Have You Ever?"
Friday, 7 November 2008
We have studied the past simple in unit 2. Here you have a video to listen to and practise this verb tense.
- What did Dina and Danny do yesterday?
- What did Yale do yesterday?
- What did Asker do yesterday?
- What did Charles do?
- What did Mary, the old lady, do yesterday?
- What did Mia do?
- What did Tony do?
Here you have a video titled Grover the waiter- the big hamburguer (with script). It was one of my favourites when I was a little child. It is from the TV programme Sesame Street. I hope you like it. Now You've watched the video try to make a summary of it. Have a nice weekend!
Sunday, 26 October 2008
- For my 4º ESO students click on the words 'haunted house' and you will enter to a haunted house where a spooky guide will explain you this tradition.
- My 1º ESO students, let's check your memory. Do this activity and see how many words related to Hallowen you can remember. Then you can also try to guess these riddles GOOD LUCK
Friday, 24 October 2008
Hello my 1º ESO students! Here you have more activities to practise the present simple of the verb to be and have got.
- Present tense to be-affirmative
Wednesday, 22 October 2008
Hi my dear students! Here you have some crosswords to exercise your memory and revise the irregular verbs. Learn and have fun!
- Crossword Irregular verbs (you have the infinitive and you have to write the past simple)
- Crossword based on sentences (you have to find the right verb in the past)
- Crossword (click on the number and complete the crossword)
Sunday, 5 October 2008
Publicado por Mayte los 10:05:00 am
Wednesday, 18 June 2008
Hi, my dear students,
The end of the academic year is here. It's been a pleasure to meet you all. You've worked a lot and we've shared good moments together. Good luck. I'll miss you all.
Publicado por Mayte los 11:37:00 pm
Friday, 13 June 2008
Sunday, 20 April 2008
Tuesday, 1 April 2008
Wednesday, 12 March 2008
- Nominar cinco blogs que considere merecedores de este premio, por su creatividad, diseño, material interesante y que aporten algo a la Comunidad Bloguera, sin importar su idioma.
- Cada premio otorgado debe tener el nombre del autor y el enlace al blog para que todos los lectores puedan visitarlo.
- Cada premiado debe exhibir el premio y colocarlo con el nombre y enlace al blog de la persona que lo ha premiado.
- Premiado y premiador deben enlazar al blog de Arte y Pico (Eseya) para que todos conozcan el origen de este premio.
- Publicar las reglas del premio.
- Blog de Lengua y Literatura de 3º de ESO del IES J. B. Porcar de Castellón. Porque presenta unas actividades muy originales.
- English classes and more... blog del IES San Antonio , porque presenta diferentes actividades y recursos para aprender inglés.
- 2 Blog in la Solana blog de inglés del IES Nº 2 La Solana (Ciudad Real) porque es un blog que presenta diferentes trabajos de los alumnos de 3º de ESO que son realmente interesantes y además colaboran con centros de Estados Unidos y Canadá.
- Pitufos en Tercero. Porque es un blog en el que podemos encontrar diferentes reseñas de libros escritas por los alumnos que resultan muy interesantes para fomentar la lectura entre los alumnos.
- Somos quince blog de 2º E del IES García Bernalt de Salamanca por el diseño de su blog, por su revista y por que nos enseñan diferentes maneras para trabajar en clase con las TICS.
Publicado por Mayte los 6:36:00 pm
Saturday, 8 March 2008
Wednesday, 20 February 2008
Watch this video and try to answer these questions using conditional sentences. What will happen if...
- we pollute rivers
- we destroy our forests
- we pollute the air
Thursday, 7 February 2008
Thursday, 24 January 2008
Sunday, 13 January 2008
- Where were the children walking?
- Who was frightened?
- Where did Bob arrive?
- What did the children do?
- What animal did they find in the kitchen?
- What did they find in the lab?
- Where did the children find Bob?